It is the vision of the GKNM Hospital to be a humane health care service provider of the highest standard, focusing on providing accessible, safe, effective and efficient medical services to the Community.
- To provide patient focused humane care.
- Use technology for the benefit of the patients.
- Continuously upgrade the knowledge, skills and attitude of all health care professionals.
- Create an atmosphere in the Hospital which is clean, safe, organized and positive.
- Develop and retain people who are caring, motivated, receptive, focused and flexible.
- Establish and practice “Quality Management” policies in all processes, systems, functions and activities of GKNM.
- Make research and innovation an integral part of the institution
- To be an institution that renders effective charitable services to the economically challenged sections of the community and to be the preferred destination of charity for the donors.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOUR
People take precedence over all else.
- Empathy and compassion
- Courtesy and respect
- Sense of Ownership and Accountability
- Team work