1. What is infertility ?
Infertility is the inability of a sexually active, non-contracepting couple to achieve pregnancy in one year
2. Who are prone to get infertility ?
3. What is the success rate ?
Success rate varies from patient to patient depending on various factors like their cause of infertility, age, response to hormone stimulation etc.,
4. Can a normal couple be infertile ?
Yes, they fall under the category of unexplained infertility
5. When do cancer patients need to come for treatment ?
Prior to any cancer treatment (Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Surgery), patients should come for preserving the gamates (Sperm, Oocyte) to preserve their future fertility
6. What precautions do we need to take ?
7. Cost of treatment ?
Cost depends on how much medication you require, type of treatment, adjuvant procedures required etc., Our staff will guide you regarding this
8. When do I need to directly consider ART ?
In cases of severe male factor infertility,bilateral tubal blockage or premature ovarian insufficiency in the female you will need to go directly for ART.
9. What is generally the success rate in ART ?
The success rate depends on age and cause for infertility. On an average is about 35 - 45 %