Course provided by the Society of Emergency Medicine of India
- Duration of the course : 3 years
- Sessions of the course : Commencing on March
- Aim of the course : To train candidates by faculty composed of Emergency Physicians and Intensivists in the principles and practice of Emergency medicine,cardiopulmonary resuscitation & ventilation techniques and ICD
- Evaluation process : Internal assessment by the institution and exit examination by the Society of Emergency medicine of India (SEMI). Curriculum and syllabus as stipulated by the society in their website[www.semi.org.in]
- Seats available with us : 6 per year
- Eligibility Criteria : MBBS degree from MCI approved university. Must have registered with State Medical Council.
- Maximum age limit : 40 yrs
- Mode of selection : By our institution through personal interview by a panel of faculty of the discipline.
- Course fee to the institution : Rs.1,50,000 per year.
- Stipend for the candidate : As per institution policy for JMO cadre. Payment to the university as per their norms.
- Accommodation : Own arrangement.
- Title of the qualification : Masters in Emergency Medicine
- Documents required with the application Complete biodata, copies of academic and work experience certificates, passport size photograph and communication details.
- For any clarification Please contact Administrative Office GKNM Hospital Phone : 0422 – 4305674/ 4305684 .