Broad Specialities (Secondary seats)
Course provided by the Indian Association of Paediatric Anaesthesiologists. Not recognized by the MCI.
- Duration of the course : 1 year
- Seats available per year : 2
- Session of the course : March 1st to February 27th
- Eligibility criteria : Age no bar. Postgraduate degree in Anaesthesiology from MCI recognized university or DNB in Anaesthesiology. Registration of this PG qualification with State Medical Council is mandatory.
- Selection Process : At the institution only.Based on academic strength and evaluation through a personal interview by a panel of selectors.
- Performance Assessment : Through 6 monthly Internal Evaluation and Exit Examination by IAPA.
- Course fee : Rs.10,000 for one year on admission.
- Stipend : Rs.40,000 per month.
- Accomodation : Own arrangement.
- To apply to :
G.Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital
Coimbatore – 641 037