- Allied Services
- Guidelines for Health Check-Up
Greetings from GKNM Hospital !
- All Health Check–ups are conducted by prior appointment only.
- To make an appointment, please contact the reception Staff of Health Check-up Department at LRG Block (Block A) Room No. A - 013, Telephone no. 4305359 / 2245000 ext: 5359 between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- A Non refundable advance payment of Rs. 500/- is requested at the time of Registration
- On the day of your appointment, you are requested to be at the Health Check-up Department at 07.30 a.m. sharp to facilitate the smooth process of your Check-up
- The approximate time for the completion of the entire Check–up is around 6 Hrs. A minimum of 12 hrs. of fasting (no water / coffee / tea / milk and alcohol) is essential prior to the check-up You are to completely abstain from alcohol at least 12 hrs, prior to the check-up.
- Men are requested to report with their chest shaved to ensure a good ECG/ Tread mill test.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes, easily removable footwear and avoid jewellery (Necklaces, Bangles , Chains etc) .
- PLEASE CARRY YOUR INSULIN / ANTI DIABETIC TABLETS AND ANY OTHER MEDICINE YOU ARE TAKING WHICH YOU CAN HAVE AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE DOCTOR IN THE HEALTH CHECK - UP DEPARTMENT.
- Please inform the doctor regarding the medicines you are taking.
- Kindly inform the reception staff in the Health Check-up Department in advance if you want any additional investigation / procedure / consultation. This will be arranged and billed separately in addition to the package payment.
- An authorization letter from your company is required to avail the services if you are sponsored by your company.
- Please inform the health check -up department Doctor if you are pregnant or likely to be pregnant since in these cases certain investigations like x-rays are to be strictly avoided.
- Ladies are requested to avoid scheduling their Health Check-up during their menstruation (Periods).
- Please wear the special identification badge given to you during the whole process of the Health Check-up.
Have a great day and best wishes from GKNM Hospital for a healthy and happy life!