The department of Medical Gastroenterology provides outpatient, inpatient and emergency services to patients with gastrointestinal problems. The following services are offered
- Diagnostic gastroscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Therapeutic endoscopy for foreign bodies, bleeding ulcers and varices, bile duct stone removal, polypectomy and hemorrhoidal banding, esophageal stricture and achalasia, dilatation, bile duct and pancreatic duct stenting
- Placement of feeding tubes: gastrostomy (PEG) and jejunostomy
- Management of all forms of gastro-intestinal bleed
- Diagnostic endoscopy for suspected malignancies of the gastrointestinal tract.
Contact us through email@example.com